If you would like us to contact you please complete and submit the following:
FREE initial no obligation 30 minute assessment meeting
We offer free initial 30 minute meetings at our offices in Newmarket or at your home within 15 miles of Newmarket.
Free parking is available at our offices in Newmarket
Cleveland House, 39 Old Station Road, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 8QE
Appointments to suit you:
We also offer appointments at other times including evenings and weekends, as we appreciate that meeting during working hours can sometimes be difficult.
Please let us know if you would like us to visit you at home (free of charge within 15 miles of Newmarket).
We can also organise telephone and Skype appointments if that's more convenient for you.
We will need to see two forms of identification at your initial meeting. Please bring with you:
- Photo identification – your passport/driving licence or other form of photo identification
- Proof of your address – a recent bank statement or a recent utility bill
Please note that free initial consultations are not available for the following legal services:
- Witnessing of Wills and other documents not prepared by Julie McDonald Family Law
- Certification of identity and/or other personal documents
- Mortgage or other financial/tax advice
- The Commission of Oaths/sworn documents
Please contact us at:
Cleveland House, 39 Old Station Road, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 8QE Phone:
01638 661600 Fax: