Lasting Power of Attorney – Fixed Fee – £250 plus VAT plus Registration fee
What is included in the fixed fee?
- We will meet you in person to take your instructions
- We will prepare the Lasting Power of Attorney form and send you a draft for approval
- We will provide a certificate in Part B (where required we will liaise with another certificate provider)
- We will prepare other documents as part of the registration process
- We will apply to the Office of the Public Guardian to register the Lasting Power of Attorney
- Once registered, we will provide you with one certified copy of the Lasting Power of Attorney and store the original free of charge
What is not included in the fixed fee?
- The fee to register the Lasting Power of Attorney
- If there is any doubt as to capacity, any additional work or fees incurred in obtaining medical reports
- Any fee charged by another certificate provider
- We store documents free of charge, but may make a small charge if we are requested to retrieve documents from storage to send to you or others
We will confirm whether your matter is suitable for a fixed fee upon receipt of your full instructions. If your matter does not fall within our fixed fee service, for example if the matter is unusually complex or additional work is required, we will provide you with an estimate prior to commencing work.All prices are exclusive of VAT, registration fees (currently £82 unless exemptions apply) and third party expenses.